Banana Tree News
News Around the Rock

Chlorine Odor sends two to Valley Hospital

492
A strong odor of chlorine inside of the Village of Ridgewood’s Waste Water Treatment Facility, located at 561 Prospect Street, Glen Rock, caused multiple employees of the facility to feel ill on Saturday morning. This resulted in emergency response by Glen Rock PD, Glen Rock FD, Glen Rock EMS, and the Bergen County Hazmat Unit.
Two of the workers overcome by fumes were transported by ambulance to The Valley Hospital for treatment.  The source of the odor remains under investigation by FD and Hazmat personnel.
Submitted by:    Boyd A. Loving

You might also like