The Glen Rock Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce it’s inaugural “First Fridays” event is scheduled for Friday, October 6, 2017 from 5 pm – 8 pm on Rock Road and other business locations throughout Glen Rock.
Glen Rock Chamber of Commerce Vice President, Eileen Maher Hillock shared, “On “First Fridays” our community is invited to enjoy a night of family-oriented activities in Glen Rock that encourage residents and visitors to stroll, taste, sip and shop in a fun and friendly environment on the first Friday of each month. The evening will feature live music, food and beverage tastings, shopping, and more! Some shops may stay open a bit later than usual. This is a “soft” rollout with more events, such as art shows, entertainers, strolling musicians, etc. Â being added over time.”
- Carrick Mor ~ Follain Perserves (jam and marmalade) Tasting 6 pm – 8 pm
- Bagel Gourmet ~ “FryDay” ~ Wings, Rings and Things 5 pm – 8 pm
- Gary Stevens TaeKwonDo ~ FREE CLASS from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm (Details coming soon!)
- Smoothie King ~ Free Smoothie Samples and discount coupons
- Glen Rock Inn ~ Music / Band
- Sparkle Jewelry on S. Maple Ave is also participating!
- Zen Pilates too!
- Chamber of Commerce Table available for handouts.