Here are the events for this weekend around town.
Borough Event: Finance Committee
1/23 9 am Borough Hall
All are invited to discuss the 2016 municipal budget.
Library Event: Meditation
1/23 10 am – 11 am
The stress of the Holiday season is over, start rejuvenating yourself at the Glen Rock Library. Saturday January 23rd the GR Library is hosting a Meditation session from 10 am – 11 am. Relax, rejuvenate, and renew. Enjoy Sahaji meditation at the library. Drop by or phone to register.
Dog Park Fundraiser
With the bitter cold upon us, what better way to stay warm by attending a family fitness fundraiser for the Dog Park? On January 24th from 8am – 4pm Gary Stevens TaeKwonDo is hosting this fundraiser to help the GR Dog park. Activities include:
- TawKwonDo for adults and teens: 8-9:30 a.m.
- Kettlebell weight training for adults: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Family TaeKwonDo class: 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Jumping jack-a-thon with prizes for kids ages 5-12: 12:45-1 p.m.
- Adult and teen self defense class: 1:15-2 p.m.
- Kids self-defense class for ages 5-12: 2-2:45 p.m.
- Jui-jitsu class for adults: 3-4 p.m.
The suggested donation is $20 per person or $35 per family.
The fee for the jumping jack-a-thon is $5 per child.
Any Boy or Girl Scout will receive a $5 discount.
Call: 201-670-7263 to reserve your spot in this fun filled event!
Thielkes Arboretum Event:
Arboretum Open House
1/24 10 am.
For anyone interested in learning more about the Education center project.
Each Thursday BTN will be listing the Events for the upcoming weekend. Is there an event you want featured? Let us know!